Presenters are requested to stand by their poster during the Presentation Time allocated to them in the acceptance email.
Max. poster measurements (HORIZONTAL presentation):
width 190 cm (74.80 inches)
height 90 cm (35.43 inches)
We suggest you design your poster layout in the following sections:
- Title, author and address
(on the upper edge, across the width of the whole poster)
- Introduction and Purpose
- The title should be emphasised by the use of a bold type face.
This writing should be easily readable at a distance of 2-3 meters.
- The text can be broken up by the inclusion of drawings, charts and photos.
- Please note that you are required to list any disclosures at the end of your poster.
- To promote your work you may like to bring handouts for distribution to interested delegates.
- Poster numbers will be provided and afixed to each poster wall. Your poster number can be found on the congress website www.eccmid.org under "Scientific programme" from mid-Fbruary 2015. Material to afix the posters will be provided.
- Please strictly adhere to the mounting and removal times. If the poster has not been removed by the end of the allocated removal time, it will be disposed of by congress staff.
- An electronic version of your poster is requested for the publication in the online lecture library of ESCMID, ePoster station at the congress and on the congress website. Further details will be sent to you by end-February 2015. Your electronic poster will be available for continuous viewing throughout the entire congress.
To download a pdf version of this page, please click here