Commitment to the Highest Standards
Kenes is committed to being a valuable and knowledgeable partner in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD programs. Kenes is a proud member of the Good CME Practice Group (gCMEp), a member organization contributing to improving health outcomes by:
- Championing best practice in CME/CPD
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
Membership in the Good CME Practice Group illustrates the Kenes commitment to high standards and knowledgeable partnership with its clients in the design and delivery of educationally strong, independent, transparent, effective and financially viable medical events.
After attending this event, participants should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan
- Exchange ideas and knowledge in the field of microbiology and infectious disease across continents, institutions, and individuals
- Discuss the latest research outcomes in the field of antimicrobials, molecular biology, virology and infection control.
- Discuss the latest research outcomes in the field of infectious diseases, microbiology and research
- Discuss outcomes of the latest studies in Europe in the field of public health and vaccines
- Summarize good and bad immune responses
- Discuss diagnostics, therapeutics and prevention in the field of infectious diseases
ECCMID 2015 is the global meeting place for microbiologists, infectious disease specialists and related fields. Because of the diverse, clinically focused educational offering, participants are able to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of international clinicians of all levels of experience.
Accreditation Statement and Credit Designation
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
The 25th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID 2015) is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
The 25th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID 2015) is designated for a maximum of, or up to, 23 European external CME credits. Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
|Saturday April 25, 2015||6|
|Sunday April 26, 2015||6|
|Monday April 27, 2015||6|
|Tuesday April 28, 2015||5|
To Receive Your CME/CPD Certificate
Your CME/CPD certificate will be delivered electronically after completing the educational evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process will take 5 minutes. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of the CME/CPD accreditation process and helps improve future educational offerings.
Before May 26, 2015:
1. Access the online system via any of the following
- Visit the following link
- Please note that web browsers Mozilla Firefox 2.X or higher, or Google Chrome are recommended
- Visit the CME/CPD Accreditation page on the event website
- Follow the link in the email sent at the end of the event
2. Complete the anonymous online evaluation
3. Complete the credit claim form and submit
4. The CME/CPD certificate will be available for download; fill-in and retain for your personal records
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
- Click here to view disclosure information